Saturday, January 9, 2016

A lay back Friday

Deary,

Received an early called from ops manager to check on progression and hands on training. She further explained about this off site support that include quoting customers, creating brochures, maintaining websites, and most importantly ratings. I heartfelt congratulate that she's expecting and informed that Perth colleague and manager will be dropping by next week to train me. :) I'm so excited to get more busier on next week.

Today is a study day for me to keep up the industry jargons. Therefore there wasn't really much on productivity. Already got too hyper on tomorrow hiking! <3

Have been skipping rice lately for dinner.
Maintaining healthy dietary is one of the listed challenge this year. :)

It is raining during midnight... expecting a wet morning tomorrow :/ hopefully it wasn't too bad. Yudan has been companying me of my lovely nights. He is really really awesome and skillful!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment