Monday, January 11, 2016

An extraordinary Visit from Perth

Deary,

Couldn't get to office late today for good impression!
In the end, I couldn't get to the bank before hand and it has to be after lunch.

Well, it is present time for the morning getting all the souvenirs solved and my baby HP Envy 14 laptop, love that taste on my finger...

Had a very good training with Teaganz and most of the time I understood due to an earlier training by Beny. However, there are complication on checking the rates and doing LCL check. I was shown on quotes update in the system. Teagz was keep chunking skittles into her mouth hahaha Finally, the travel adapter was sorted for my baby laptop to keep her battery life span alive!

After all, lunchie time in an unexpected place, Padi House. I was the servant who jot down the sheet and checking the orders which I truly pleasure to be. We were sharing the current age and that was no longer a secret after all hahaha. Teagz plays volleyball twice a week! That's pretty healthy and she hates footy. What an extraordinary one!! She used to support Eagles.

Badly diarrhea after the oily pasta stuffed into my poor tummy. Alrighty, it will be a good diet for tonight meetup with Kagitani at the same restaurant after work. We finished off by 8.30pm and looking forward on next meetup :) I'm so glad that we could meet and get to know each other and share experiences.

Here are some scribbles on learning about the differentiation of the areas in Japan. Why using Kanji for words.


ZZ was checking on my updates about training for the day. And I was just too excited for it. I noticed that ZZ using the picture I took for X'mas decor at AvenueK as whatsapp profile pic. That was totally a compliment of 'because of you' professional snapping hahahaha.... Well I would rather say it was because of good modeling as a poser X'D "I love that...Hahahaha" Thank you for not being harsh on me today ;)

This is a quick snap on my working clothes. I'll be dressing up them on a casual Friday instead of cracking my head on what to wear! Hehehehe *cheeky evil laugh* grins~


You know what, I think they're really cool for jogging/hiking wear as it was stated uh hum YARN treated, Moisture Wicking, With UV Protection, Quick Dry, Breathable. THIS FABRIC IS Nano-scale Silver Technology, New Generation Cool Dry, Permanently De-odorised, Long-lasting Anti-Bacterial, Quick Dry, High UV Resistance.


I sent those pic to my Broga group and my bff to show off... J wants one, I doubt the fittings of size 8 or 10; YH was commented techy and SY said it was made out of YAM!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA That is why I BOLD the DESCRIPTION in previous paragraph... laugh die me ...>.<... LOL ZZ said good that I could save money from buying casual wear outfits :p
J my civilized Tarzan, loves blue as favourite. I probably should remember that and get something alike for next time...and not to forget about bananas yum! Ah! Blue and Yellow does go well in colour contrast. ;)

I was asked what phone am I using... am I gonna get some surprised?! :p hehehe

Happy to died!

Blog again tomorrow <3 Good Nighty

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment