Saturday, January 9, 2016

Gasing Adventure

Deary,

It was a super extremely warm day for me. Yet it was so fulfilling and dying out of breath. That was my highlight of the day.

630am and the guys were late. Lol. 5 in a car. Experiencing a place that a person got snatch valuable items. Police ronda and news reporter surrounding. Yet, it doesn't stop people from going to breakthrough the harmony in the nature.


Was having conversation of getting lost and do not trust the guys on direction hahaha...


The proof of someone who demand a banana and getting late while speeding...




 
:))))
Hanging Bridge
 
The Peak
 
Watch Tower where we rested longest and having rice cracker berries bar! <3 and a cute little girl :D

We had a pretty quick track off and short journey back to entrance. Someone was shy away from changing and hide in the forest to do so! LOL oh my! X'D Unbelievable...
I ordered not to switch on the air-cond and let it go for awhile and we couldn't bear the heat and sweat anymore, so I said please switch on the air-con ya hahaha and they start blaming... hey is good for your health okaay

We went to Tangpin Kitchen for brekkie, the monsters had a heavy meal early morning. Aw I just not used to it really. To take it slow, I started off with just taufufah without any sugars plus toast bread. Who knows the mini small bun was really too small to filled haha. On top of that, I added another glass of Hainanese Tea! Fluffy top bubbles~ 

After all the heavy meal, we went back with high satisfaction. Im glad to meet another new friend and was just staying two street away from me. ^_^ 

Shower. 12.45pm BAM! out of the house to collect Spring Run 2016 shirt and bib. Too bad I couldn't have time to taste the bak kut teh at the place. As we are rushing on next meet up by 3pm!


 My deary long lost BFF, at Ficelle, little brother of LeVaine


As usual, watching The Brain and I truly admire the 1st champion of the world, handsome Wang Feng using mahjong skill of memorizing this time, to increase the difficulty to challenge the foreigners from all around the world in the finale. He was promoted by Dr Wei to become leader due to past experience from Season 1. 

During the watch, I was way tooooooooo busy on my phone. At this hour, all the group chat are very hit on. I was bit pissed off on a conversation, but it is a superb training for myself to breakthrough to become a better me, it was not my fault anyway as I felt there was a damp sour taste over the other side! Please talk nicely to everyone, nobody own you anything. I will take on this... So my schedule for training on next week is up to the max! Hence with bosses famiy and colleague coming over from Perth. 

Happy Girl ! ^_~
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment